ST. LOUIS – The strength of Electrical Connection member contractors is again evident in an annual ranking of the largest electrical contractors in St. Louis. Nineteen of the top 23 electrical contractors ranked by the St. Louis Business Journal are members of the St. Louis Chapter of the National Electrical Contractor Association (NECA). NECA partners with the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW) Local 1 to form the Electrical Connection labor-management partnership.
The rankings are by gross billings in 2018 and can be found at this link. Among the 19 St. Louis NECA electrical contractors on the April 26, 2019 listing and their revenues are:
· Sachs Electric -- $327.5 million
· J.F. Electric Inc. -- $205.5 million
· PayneCrest Electric Inc. -- $160 million
· Guarantee Electrical Co. -- $154 million
· Aschinger Electric Co. -- $47.3 million
· Kaiser Electric -- $45.85 million
· TSI Global Cos., LLC -- $35.61 million
· Bell Electrical Contractors Inc. -- $28.4 million
· K&F Electric Inc., a Zak Co. -- $28.21 million
· Kaemmerlen Electric -- $28 million
· Schaeffer Electric Co. Inc. -- $24.6 million
· RJP Electric LLC -- $19.9 million
· TD4 Electrical and Communications LLC -- $19 million
· Pyramid Electrical Contractors -- $18.75 million
· Schneider Electric of St. Louis LLC -- $18.61 million
· Vision Electric & Systems – $18 million.
· Kay Bee Electric -- $16 million
· M.R. Bathe Electric – $13.4 million
· J. Bathe Electric -- $8.5 million
NECA members in the rankings include minority and women-owned contractors. The industries served by the NECA contactors on the list span residential and commercial, including healthcare, power, industrial, retail, multifamily, renewable energy, institutional, R&D, data centers, schools and more.
St. Louis NECA contractors employ IBEW electricians and communication technicians. The IBEW/NECA Electrical Connection partnership provides safe and reliable electrical construction, maintenance, repair and replacement services across Missouri, the nation and the world.