IBEW and our NECA contractors have been part of the St. Louis community for more than 120 years.
We have a stake in its prosperity and that of the state of Missouri. When there is a need or a call for help, we step to the plate with public service. Among our many contributions to community betterment are:
Rebuilding Together St. Louis – Over the past 14 years, the Electrical Connection has donated labor and more than $825,000 in materials to improve more than 485 homes for low-income, disabled and elderly St. Louisans.
- Habitat for Humanity – Since 2004, the Electrical Connection has donated services to safely wire more than 233 new homes, a value of more than $1.5 million.
- “Shop with a Cop” – Since 1993, the Electrical Connection has donated more than $54,000 to support a trust-building programwhere police take disadvantaged children holiday shopping for gifts. We support both the St. Francois County and Ferguson “Shop with a Cop” program.
- National Night Out – The Electrical Connection has made neighborhoods more safe and secure by donating more than $450,000 in materials and services to install security lighting in more than 850 homes in 30-plus St. Louis neighborhoods.
- The Electrical Connection has donated services to install new scoreboards for several schools.
- The Electrical Connection sponsors the lighting of the James S. McDonnell Planetarium
- The Electrical Connection is a major support of STEM education programs in the region.
- We donate new scoreboards, including installation, for several schools.
- We sponsor Saint Louis FC and the return of outdoor professional soccer to St. Louis.
Our Electrical Connection memberships serves on numerous boards shaping our community for the better.
Find a Contractor