Whether remodeling your home to enjoy added amenities or improve it for sale, it’s imperative that you hire professionals to perform electrical improvements that are safe, functional and built to code.
The Electrical Connection offers the largest data base of professional electrical contractors skilled in all types of remodeling. This includes home offices, kitchen upgrades, safety inspections, improved surge protection, wiring and electrical enhancements to accommodate high-tech devices and modern smart appliances in the home. We can help identify the electrical system that meets your lifestyle needs in your remodeling plan.
These steps can help you prepare for things you will need to think about and plan for:
- Where will audio systems, televisions, computers and other electronic equipment need to go?
- Do you need special light switches in certain places?
- Consider a lighting design that facilitates tasks and improves aesthetics, such as under cabinet lighting
- Maximize the value of the home remodel by considering other areas for electrical improvement such as garages and basements. You may want to consider a home energy audit
- Tap into our expertise on most energy efficient options that meet all your needs
- Ensure your electrical panel is labeled correctly to facilitate any future maintenance
- Always follow home improvement licensing requirements & codes
Home Remodeling Services Can Include:
- Attic Fans
- Sub Panel
- Exhaust Fans
- Surge Protection
- Recessed Lighting
- Electric Fireplaces
- Main Electrical Panel
- Home Office
- Home Theater
- Smoke Detector
- Ceiling Fan Repairs/Installation
- Circuit Wiring
- Home Automation
- Home Security System
- Emergency Electrical Service
- Landscape Lighting
- Amp Upgrades
- Under Cabinet Wiring
- Whole House Fans
- Video Surveillance Systems
- Home Audio
Our electrical contractors keep pace with the latest technology to make your home electrically safe and efficient.Visit our electrical contractor directory to learn more about our specialties.
Find a Contractor