ST. LOUIS – The St. Louis Business Journal’s annual ranking of the region’s largest electrical contractors features 18 Electrical Connection member contractors among the 21 firms ranked. The 18 contractors are all members of the St. Louis Chapter of the National Electrical Contractor Association (NECA). NECA partners with the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW) Local 1 to form the Electrical Connection labor-management partnership. Collectively, the St. Louis NECA contractors ranked employ more than 3,000 IBEW electricians and communication technicians.
The rankings are by gross billings in 2019 and can be found at this link. Among the 18 St. Louis NECA electrical contractors on the April 24, 2020 Business Journal listing and their revenues are:
· Sachs Electric -- $559.92 million
· J.F. Electric Inc. -- $271.10 million
· Guarantee Electrical Co. -- $205.00 million
· PayneCrest Electric Inc. -- $185.00 million
· Aschinger Electric Co. -- $56.25 million
· Kaiser Electric -- $43.90 million
· Bell Electrical Contractors Inc. -- $37.00 million
· Kaemmerlen Electric -- $34.50 million
· TSI Global Cos., LLC -- $33.65 million
· K&F Electric Inc., a Zak Co. -- $32.19 million
· TD4 Electrical and Communications LLC -- $28.90 million
· Kay Bee Electric -- $25.30 million
· Pyramid Electrical Contractors -- $24.00 million
· RJP Electric LLC -- $23.75 million
· Schaeffer Electric Co. Inc. -- $23.00 million
· Vision Electric & Systems – $17.00 million
· Schneider Electric of St. Louis LLC -- $16.02 million
· J. Bathe Electric -- $8.10 million
NECA members in the rankings include minority and women-owned contractors. The industries served by the NECA contactors on the list span residential and commercial, including healthcare, power, industrial, retail, multifamily, renewable energy, institutional, R&D, data centers, schools and more.
St. Louis NECA contractors employ IBEW electricians and communication technicians. The IBEW/NECA Electrical Connection partnership provides safe and reliable electrical construction, maintenance, repair and replacement services across Missouri, the nation and the world. Learn more at www.electricalconnection.org.