You may need a single or multi-camera surveillance solution depends on the size and layout of your property. If you need to view a large exterior area or in multiple rooms; then you will need more than one camera on your video surveillance system. A good rule of thumb is that many homes and smaller businesses can be effectively monitored with four cameras. Don’t forget about monitoring other entrances, windows, doorways, etc. Most video surveillance systems you are able to expand if needed.
What to consider when install your surveillance system?
1. Will you be using cameras indoors or outdoors or both?
2. How is your site lit? It might be a good time to install additional lighting as well.
3. Will you need hidden cameras?
4. Types of cameras needed:
– Bullet Cameras
– Pan/Tilt/Zoom (PTZ) Cameras
– Box Cameras
– Dome Cameras
5. Will you need to record and view surveillance video? Will you need live video?
Electrical Connection can also provide repair surveillance system and replace surveillance system services. Schedule an appointment with one of our video surveillance experts today.