Camp Electric was founded in 1950, incorporated in 1971. We are signatory to IBEW Local 649 (Alton) and Local 309 (Collinsville), hiring only the most well trained and highly skilled electricians.
We have been providing excellent service to the Metro East for over 65 years. As a family owner business, we take pride in the quality of our work and hold our customer’s satisfaction to the highest regard. The goal of every project, big or small, is to complete the work in a safe manner on time and on budget.
Our office and warehouse are located in Alton, IL. We are a full service shop with the inventory and vehicle fleet to meet our customers on demand needs. We have 2 bucket trucks to serve most any parking lot lighting/signage needs.