Electrical Connection IBEW/NECA electrical contractors specialize in residential home electrical service, repairs and upgrades. This includes safety inspections, surge protection, wiring and electrical system installs and repairs, safety upgrades and much more. We can help identify the electrical system that fits your life style with your new home remodeling plan.
These steps can help you prepare for things you will need to start thinking about and planning for:
1. Where will audio systems, televisions, computers and other electronic equipment need to go?
2. Do you need special light switches in certain places?
3. Consider the lighting design to make you feel the most comfortable, such as under cabinet lighting
4. While we are updating your home remodel – consider other areas for electrical improvement- garages and basements
5. We will work with you to provide the most energy efficient options that meet all your needs
6. We will label your electrical panel clearly for ongoing maintenance
7. Home Improvement Licensing Requirements & Code Regulations
Home Remolding Services Can Include:
- Attic Fans
- Sub Panel
- Exhaust Fans
- Surge Protection
- Recessed Lighting
- Main Electrical Panel
- Smoke Detectors
- Ceiling Fan Repairs/Installation
- Circuit Wiring
- Home Automation
- Emergency Electrical Service
- Landscape Lighting
- Amp Upgrades
Our electrical contractors keep pace with the latest technology to make your home electrically safe and efficient. Visit our electrical contractor directory to learn more about our specialties.