Design a wiring plan based upon your specific needs and take plan into development and build out the specific plan. Contractors will work with architects and development team to create a plan and incorporate it into the development of a specific project.
Architectural wiring diagrams will include where wire routes, outlet, light fixtures, switch boxes or receptacles must be on a circuit. The electrical design will also include panel schedules for circuit breaker panel boards and a riser diagram for special services including closed circuit television or fire alarms.
Our electric design for your project will give you all specific details you need. In an industrial setting the electrical designs for each machine will include the following:
- Enclosure- to protect the equipment and users from accidental contact
- Fuses or Breakers- will cause power to fail if too much current is drawn
- Terminals- to connect devices
- Grounding- to provide a current path to flow when there is an electrical fault
- Transformers- to step down AC supply voltages to lower levels
- Power Contacts to manually enable/disable power to the marching