Electrical inspections are a necessity for installations to make sure they meet electrical safety requirements. Electrical Connection’s goal is to ensure the installation meets the minimum requirements.
Electrical Safety Tips:
- Avoid running extension cords across doorways or under carpets
- Add additional circuits or outlets to avoid using extension cords
- Make sure your home has tamper-resistant receptacles
- Avoid overloading outlets
- Place lamps on level surfaces
- Acr-fault circuit interrupters should be installed in your home to protect electrical outlets
- Follow the manufacturer’s instructions for plugging an appliance into a receptacle outlet
Our contractors have the best electrical safety training to meet all codes and can provide you any electrical safety information that you might want or need. Contact an Electrical Connection contractor today to schedule a meeting to answer any additional questions you may have about your next new project.